Monday, January 23, 2012

A spunky little family.

A few years ago I had the joy of photographing a couple of little peas in a pod. Two little twinnies, Maeya and Imani. I worked with their mum Megan in my, 'other life' job as an ICU nurse.
I was so excited when recently Megan asked me if I could photograph their family again, this time with new addition, little Jack. How fab, a little baby brother for two older sisters to adore and mother. Very exciting (and busy!!) times for them.

I had decided I would like to begin doing some styling with some shoots. I asked Megan if she was interested and she was so lovely to be my guinea pig and say yes. So here it is, my first real attempt at styling with this gorgeous family. The outfits Megan chose added so much to the pics and I am so pleasd that everyone seemed to have a good time. Sorry about the cupcakes Megan..lesson learnt, don't put out too many!!.

Enjoy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment